July 26, 2023 on the Aeroflot website an additional paid service was announced for passengers traveling to Cuba. The name of this service is «Sleep+»:
- At the time of check-in, the passenger can book a passenger block in the economy class cabin – 3 seats in the rows near the windows, 4 seats in the central row. Book «berths» is possible only if the seats in a particular block are not redeemed by other passengers.
- Reservation of a row costs – equivalent to EUR 215 for a 3-bed unit and EUR 325 for a 4-bed unit;
- A passenger who booked a “sleeper” is provided with a mattress, pillow and blanket.
This service is not provided if the passenger:
- paid for the carriage of hand luggage on a passenger seat included in the block;
- purchased one adjacent seat included in the block for increased personal comfort.
A similar service will be available to passengers on flight FV/SU 5950–6999 (Moscow – Varadero; Varadero – Moscow) of the Rossiya air carrier.